Mana Hotels is 45 km from the birth place of the great king of Mewar, Maharana Pratap - Kumbhalgarh Fort. The perimeter walls of this fortress are second in length only to the Great Wall of China. The magnificent fort which also separates the Mewar region of Rajasthan from the Marwar region was built by Rana Kumbha in the 15th Century. Apart from its historical significance, the Kumbhalgarh ? Ranakpur forest reserve is home to a diverse variety of flora & fauna.
Second largest Man Made wall in the world - 36km in length.
Built at 1100 meters above sea level.
Area covered - 82 sq Kilometers.
Over 360 temples present within the fort.
4:00 pm: Leave Mana Ranakpur by car.
5:30 pm: Arrive at the fort and take in the views and sights.
6:30 pm: Enjoy the sound and light show at the fort.
7:15 pm: Head back to Mana Ranakpur by car.
- The drive to Kumbhalgarh from Mana Hotels Ranakpur is about 45 km. The drive is hilly so people who get car sick as requested to take appropriate precautions.
- The drive time mentioned above is approximate and subject to change based on actual conditions.
- The timing for the sound & light show may vary depending on weather and other factors out of Mana Hotel's control. Therefore, the guests are requested to check about the exact timing in advance.
- The entry charges may also vary from time to time. Guests are requested to contact us in advance to learn about any changes in the same.
- Mana Hotels can arrange for transport from the hotel to Kumbhalgarh. Advance notice of 24 hours is needed to arrange the same.