1. Explore The Desert : This is the first obvious thing to do in Rajasthan.
2. Relive The Cultural Past : The Rajput aristocracy built many beautiful forts, palaces, temples and gardens that stood the test of time and made Rajasthan a culturally rich place.
3. Shop To Your Heart’s Content : This is the shopper’s paradise. Ethnic wear, handicraft, souvenirs, gems, jewelery, fashion accessories, miniature paintings and textiles in the bazaars vie for your attention along with the international designer brands in the malls and shopping complexes.
4. Savour the local delicacies : The variety and taste of Rajasthani cuisine right from snacks like the fiery mirchi vadas and pyaz ki kachoris to the non-vegetarian meat preparations like laal maans and dhungar maans, to the vegetarian dishes like ker sangri and gate ki sabzi accompanied by a range of sweets like ghevar and mava kachori, would sure be delights for the palates of food connoisseurs.
5. Travel Unorthodox : Your Rajasthan trip will be incomplete without a desert safari on camel back or climbing up the Amer fort on an elephant. Besides these, bullock carts are still a primary mode of transport in many villages and you would really miss out on a complete Rajasthan experience if you forgo these.