Planning weddings can be a yearlong project for some. If you’re debating between a wedding in your hometown vs. a destination wedding; here are some points you must consider.
1. Cost: Weddings are expensive affairs and it’s important to know what you’re paying for. Be sure to check the details of what your hotel is offering you. For example, are you paying separately for the space or do they charge per guest. Do they provide the likes tables, chairs, floral décor within the budget or is there an additional charge attached?
2. Ambiance: Check out the venue before you sit down for the meeting. Observe the existing décor of the hotel, style of architecture as well as the service before making your decision. The hotels own ethos will lend a lot to what you manage to pull together on your wedding day.
3. Amenities: It’s very important to know if your hotel is stocked with modern amenities for a comfortable stay for you and your loved ones. After all, you deserved to be pampered and so do your guests! A simple clue can be the year in which the hotel was built or last refurbished!
4. Location: You should choose a location that is exotic yet within the range of your guests. For example, does everyone on your guest list have passports? If not, then a domestic location is ideal.
5. Gut: Your special day should be about you and only you! It should be held at a place that feels special and you have to trust your instinct about it! Pay attention to your emotional reactions to the place and factor them in before you make your choice!
Mana Hotels is located in Ranakpur, Rajasthan, a mere 2 hours from Udaipur! Ranakpur, home to the gorgeous Ranankpur Jain temple is a town steeped in spirituality and history and is nestled in the peaceful Aravalli Hills.
The hotel opened its doors in 2011 and sprawls over 3.5 acres of beautifully landscaped lawns. Its modern architecture is a poetic contrast against the rustic town!
Mana Hotels prides itself on professional yet personalized service and we would be happy to answer all your queries regarding wedding bookings.