- Why Ranakpur is considered to be a tourist destination?
Nestled in the Aravallis, Ranakpur is an oasis in the desert state of Rajasthan. Ranakupr is best known for its marvellous Jain Temple & natural scenic beauty. From history to adventure and religion to leisure, Ranakpur offers experiences for one and all. For more details, please visit click here
- How to reach Ranakpur?
Ranakpur is situated between Udaipur & Jodhpur in Pali District of Rajasthan (India). It is just 90 km from Udaipur and Pali. For more details, please visit Google Maps Link
- Which is the nearest Railway Station & how far is it from Mana Hotels?
Nearest Railway station is FALNA which is 33 Km from Mana Hotels. Private taxi's are available for pick up & drop. Udaipur Railway Station is 90 km from our property and is well connected. Mana Hotels can arrange pick & drop from either of these stations
- Which is the nearest Airport & how far is it from Mana Hotels?
Nearest Airport is Maharana Pratap, Udaipur airport which is 120 Km from Mana Hotels. Private taxi's are available for pick up & drop facilities. Jaipur & Ahmedabad are the closest International airports at 350 km from Mana Ranakpur
- Is there a pick & drop facility available from the airport/railway station?
We provide pick up & drop facilities from airport and railway stations. Charges vary from destination to destination
- What kind of travellers visit Ranakpur?
The Ranakpur Jain temple is frequented by the Jain community for obvious reasons but all other tourists coming to Rajasthan (domestic & foreign) visit the temple for its architectural beauty. Ranakpur is turning out to be a popular leisure destination for friends & families from Rajasthan & Gujarat. Ranakpur & Mana Hotels also offer a great venue for families to celebrate important occasions such as weddings & anniversaries. Lastly, the range of outdoor experiences available in this destination are also attracting lot of organizations for conducting off site trainings, team building activities and strategy meets.
- What is the minimum length of stay recommended?
For exploring the hidden gems of Ranakpur, we recommend 3 nights stay. However, 2 nights stay over a weekend is also a sufficient to relax and rejuvenate yourself.
- What are some of the other hotels in Ranakpur?
Along with Mana Hotels, there are other chain hotels such as Fateh Bagh & Maharani Bagh close to us. Few other standalone hotels are also there ranging from 11 to 26 rooms. All are good hotels with tariff's ranging from INR 2,000/- to INR 6,000/- per night.
- What are the things to explore in Ranakpur?
Apart from the magnificent Jain temple one can experience a Leopard Safari, Jungle Treks, Ranakpur Dam, Camel Charisma, Kumbhalgarh Fort, Village Safari and many more experiences. Ranakpur has lot to offer for individuals & groups alike. Mana Hotels is happy to design an itinerary specific to your tastes & needs. For more details, please visit click here
- What is the distance of Ranakpur Jain Temple from Mana Hotels?
Mana Hotels is situated just 5 km from the Jain Temple and hardly a 10-minute drive.
- What are the timings & fees of the Ranakpur Jain Temple?
- For Indian Nationals, timings are from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- For Foreign Nationals, timings are from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm
- There is no fee for Darshan but for Videography/camera, its ranging from INR 100/- to INR 300/-. Video Guide & Special Aarti can be arranged on a chargeable basis.
- All guests are required to dress in full attire (shorts/skirts not allowed) and no leather items are permitted inside the temple
- Timings may vary and all visitors are recommended to check these details closer to date of travel.
- What is best time to visit Ranakpur?
From the start of the monsoon season in mid-July to end of March are most preferred by our clients due to the greenery and pleasant weather. However, we find a lot of families visiting Ranakpur during the summer vacation months also.
- What is best time to do the Jungle Safari?
Like other safaris and national reserves in India, the Safari's are shut from July to September on account of monsoons. The safari is open for tourists for the rest of the year.
- How far is the Kumbhalgarh Fort from Ranakpur?
Kumbhalgarh Fort is 45 km from Ranakpur which takes around 60-75 minutes to reach by road. Kumbhalgarh fort can be visited as a half day excursion from Ranakpur with ease.
- Is the summer season a good to visit Ranakpur?
Considering that Ranakpur is located in Southern Rajasthan, May & June are hot during daytime. But fortunately, due to the surrounding hills & greenery, early morning & evenings are pleasant even in the summer months. Keeping these weather conditions in mind, Mana Hotels offers a fully air-conditioned resort along with summer activities such as rain dance, swimming pool and indoor games make Mana hotels a preferred place to stay during summers.
About Mana Resort
- What are the activities in the Resort for children?
We have a host of activities suitable for children of different age groups including sand-pit, slides, swings, building blocks, toddler games, board games, Table Tennis, Badminton, Carom etc. Other than these we have a pool table, Swimming Pool (with a kid's section), volley ball court and a basketball hoop for entertainment. For more details, please visit click here
- Is there any restaurant near your resort?
There are several shacks & Dhabas close to Mana Ranakpur which offer food ranging from tea & snacks to wood fired Pizza's. The Ranakpur Jain temple also offers a Jain Thali during meal hours which could be interesting for tourists to taste. Apart from these options, Vari at Mana is an all-day multicuisine restaurant offering North India, Chinese, Continental and Rajasthan dishes. To know more about our restaurant services, please visit click here
- How many rooms are there in the resort?
49 luxurious rooms which can accommodate up to 200 people, make Mana the largest resort in Ranakpur. 18 Villas (9 Villa Ground, 9 Villa Mezzanine) and 31 rooms (22 Standard, 7 Deluxe & 2 Suites) offer a range of options for travellers with different needs. For more details, please visit click here
- Do you have a separate kitchen for Vegetarian, Non Vegetarian and Jain food?
We have only 1 kitchen which serves Jain, vegetarian & non-vegetarian foods.
- Do you have any Inter-connected rooms for families?
No, we do not have such rooms but for bigger families, we recommend our duplex Villas with 2 rooms suitable for up to 6 people.
- Can we see the photos of the resort?
Yes, please click the link for gallery
- Can we do conferences or corporate meetings in Ranakpur?
Ranakpur is becoming a popular destination for corporate meetings and events due to the range of activities offered by this destination. In addition, Mana Ranakpur offers state of the art conference facilities to accommodate up to 200 persons in theatre style. As result, there have been several product launches, incentive tours, training sessions, AGMs, award functions, leisure parties etc which have taken place at Mana Hotels.
- Can we plan a Wedding at your resort?
The world-famous wedding destinations of Udaipur & Jodhpur are within driving distance of Ranakpur. As a result of this, we are seeing a surge in the number of destination weddings which are taking place in Ranakpur. Owing to its largest inventory, Mana Hotels is the venue of choice for many such weddings. In addition, all the hotels of Ranakpur also come together to host larger weddings of up to 450 guests. Visit for more details click here
- How to contact the hotel for group bookings?
You can send your requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or can reach us on our reservations number +91-8108888800. Please refer click here
- What are the current packages?
Our current offers/packages are available to view/download at the following link: click here
- What are the taxes on packages?
All taxes are levied as per the prevailing rules & regulations. Our packages have both room & meal components. These have been put together for your ease and convenience only. However, at the time of check out, separate bills for rooms, F&B services consumed will be given to guests with the prevailing tax rates.
- Are there any offers/discounts available?
Yes, we run regular promotions on our packages on month to month basis depending upon the current market scenario. To avail them, we request you to contact our reservations on email@example.com or +91-8108888800. Please refer click here
- Is breakfast or any other meal included in the packages?
We have several packages designed to meet the diverse needs of our customers. These packages are available on our website. Our reservations team is happy to help in case you have any specific requirements in mind click here.
- What is maximum number of guests we can accommodate in your Resort?
We recommend 150 people for ease but in many cases, we have been able to accommodate 225 people as well.
- What is the Maharaja Package?
As the name suggests the intention of the package is to treat the guests like Maharaja & Maharani. This is our signature package where the guests will be offered the highest possible levels of service for the duration of their stay.
- What is the Hot Air Balloon package?
Mana Hotels is the only hospitality establishment in South Rajasthan offering the thrilling Hot Air Ballooning experience to its guests. Showcased during the Maan Event held once a year in Ranakpur, the guests have greatly appreciated this experience. We can also offer this experience to large bookings upon request. Please call our reservations team to find out more. click here.
- Are there any special packages for birthday, anniversary or honeymoon celebrations?
It is always a great honour for us when our guests choose to celebrate such special days with Mana Hotels. In order to make such days memorable for you, we offer 25% discounts on our current packages if you stay with us on these dates. In addition, we offer candle light dinners, high tea at the Ranakpur dam, complimentary cake etc. to make this experience unforgettable. Please call our reservations team to plan your next celebration click here
- How to book/reserve a room?
Although we recommend booking a room directly with us, you can book a stay with Mana Hotels through online portals such as Booking.com etc. You may also seek assistance from your neighbourhood travel agents. Our reservations team would be happy to help you with this. Please refer click here
- Do you accept online bookings?
Yes, we accept online bookings. For better deals, we recommend you speak with our reservation specialists on firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-8107888800.
- Do you accept online payments?
Yes, we accept most forms of online payments.
- Can I make cash payments?
Yes, you can make cash payments as well subject to the prevailing rules and regulations.
- What is advance amount required to confirm a booking?
It is always advisable to pay an advance to confirm your booking with us. Wherever possible, we try to hold a booking for as long as possible but a confirmation is possible only after an advance is received. The amount of advance can be accommodated based on the guest's preference and the availability at the hotel.
- What are your restaurant timings?
Our restaurant is open from 7:00 am to 10:30 pm but limited services are available for 24 hrs.
- Do you serve late-night food in the rooms?
We serve a limited 24-hour snack menu for orders received after the restaurant closure.
- Do you serve liquor in your resort?
Yes, we do serve liquor in the resort.
- Is outside liquor/food allowed in your property?
No, we do not allow outside liquor/food due to hygiene issues.
- What is your check-in & check-out time? Early check-in or Late check-out is possible?
Our standard Check-in time is 1:00 pm and Check-out time is 11:00 am. Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability which can be confirmed only on the day of check in/check out.
- Pets are allowed in your property?
No, we do not allow pets in our property.
- What are the measures in place to take care of guests in case of Covid-19 or similar scenarios?
The Central & state governments in consultation with FSSAI are preparing guidelines for hotels to enable them to serve their guests while keeping the threat of Covid 19 to a minimum. We will be taking all such steps to ensure that the guest health and hygiene is not compromised. Our reservations & operations team is happy to explain these measures to you in greater detail click here.