Recipe of Hyderabadi Baingan:-
|2||Cumin Seeds||5 G||1.00|
|3||Mustard Seeds||5 G||1.00|
|4||Dried Red Chilies||4 Nos||1.00|
|5||Curry Leaves||5 G||1.00|
|7||Ginger Garlic Paste||20 G||5.00|
|8||Salt To Taste||3 G||.50|
|9||Chilli Powder||10 G||2.00|
|10||Turmeric Powder||5 G||1.00|
|11||Coriander Powder||10 G||2.00|
|13||Coriander Leaves For Garnishing||2 G||1.00|
|16||Sesame Seeds||20 G||4.00|
|18||Green Chili||20 G||3.00|
- Firstly cut the brinjals into + form and put them in saltwater.
- Dry roast peanuts, coconut, sesame seeds separately and allow them to cool.
- In a pan, add onions, smear little oil and roast them for a minute.
- Make a fine masala paste of all the roasted ingredients which are peanuts, coconut, onions, sesame seeds, and put it aside.
- In a cooking pot, add oil and heat it, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and allow them to crackle.
- Dried red chillies, saute well, add curry leaves.
- Add the brinjals and fry them well until the color of the brinjals changes.
- Add ginger garlic and saute well for few minutes.
- Add the masala paste into it, mix well.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, mix well and cook the masala until oil appears at the corners.
- Add the curd extracted pulp and stir well.
- Add water if required.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.