Sometimes, a simple vegetable can be transformed into a delicious dish! Have a look at what the chefs at Mana hotels Ranakpur did with the humble #Tindori.
Ingredients of Tindori and Mirchi Subzi:
|5.||RED CHILLY POWDER||5g|
Process to prepare Tindori and Mirchi Subzi:
1. Wash tindori under running water and drain the excess water.
2. Cut the top and bottom and discard them. Cut the tindori to then make thin slices.
3. Cut the green chilly in the same way as the tindori.
4. Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot, add cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
5. Add chopped ginger and garlic. When the paste turns light brown, add onion and stir.
6. Add tindori, green chilies, red chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Mix till the tindori and chilies are covered with the masala.
7. Add garam masala and salt and chop tomatoes and cover it with lid.
8. Add some water and cover it cook for it 6-7 minute, till the tindori is tender.
9. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
To check out the latest offer’s for Mana Hotels Ranakpur, visit the following link:
For latest guest reviews of Mana Hotels, visit the following trip advisor link: