Healthy and delicious, summer soups are what you need to keep the heat at bay! We at Mana Hotels, Ranakpur recognize that and have added some sumptuous chilled soups to our menu! If you’re not able to make it all the way to our beautiful resort to sample the skillful cooking of our chefs, we suggest you try them at home!
These quick, healthy, and beautifully summer recipes are sure to make your day!
Cold Cucumber Soup:
– Add cubes of cucumber to 1.5 cups of water; mix well and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes, till they turn soft. Keep this aside to cool.
– When the cucumber is completely down to room temperature, coconut milk and salt to taste and blend till smooth.
– Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes
– Serve chilled with a garnish of fresh mint leaves, black pepper powder or white pepper powder.
Cold Beet Root and Lauki Soup:
– Peel beetroot and lauki and cut in small cubes.
– Boil together for 20 minutes and cook for another 30.
– Blend the cooled mixture with cold water and salt.
– Strain the mixture and add white/black pepper to taste.
– If you want your soup spicy, you can add green chilies while blending.