Recipe of Stuffed Potato Croquettes:-
This is a simple and easily modified vegetarian Jain recipe that can be prepared at home. It is great for small parties and get-together.
Easy Breakfast Recipe:-
|S.No.||Item||QTY||UOM (Unit Of Measurement)|
Method of cooking Stuffed Potato Croquettes:-
- Take the boiled potato and mash them in a separate bowl. Add salt and white pepper in mashed potato.
- Chop the carrot, beans, cabbage and mix them with cheese.
- Now take a small portion of mashed potato, and mold it into a round shape. Put a small quantity of veg. mixture (prepared in step 2), fold all the corners to close it properly, and roll it into a cylindrical shape. Do it for all croquettes.
- Mix the cornflour with some water in a bowl to form a paste.
- Take one croquette and dip this in cornflour solution. Roll this in breadcrumbs.
- Repeat this for all croquettes.
- Heat the oil in a pan at medium flame. Fry the croquettes by dropping them one by one in the oil till golden brown color.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.