Recipe of Til Dil Kabab:-
|4||Paneer (Cottage Cheese)||30||G|
|12||Red Chilli Powder||5||G|
- Boil the beans & green peas. Let these cool down and then chop all the vegetables
- Take oil in a pan and put garlic, onion and green chilli. When the onion becomes light brown put the chopped vegetables in the pan and sauté for 5 minutes.
- After that, add spices like coriander powder, red chili powder & salt and again cook for 2 minutes
- Mix well and keep aside the vegetables to cool. Once cooled, take this mixture and add boiled potato and mashed paneer (cottage cheese) for binding
- Make a little ball of this mixture and give a shape like a heart and then sprinkle some sesame seeds and press by hand and keep aside in a plate
- Heat oil in kadhai. When oil will be at medium heat put these Kababs one by one in the kadhai
- Fry the kebabs till they are golden brown in color
- Sprinkle chaat masala over them. Serve with mint sauce or tomato sauce.